Tuesday, September 30, 2008

........?????!!!

now today am feeling so weird tat i cant even think of a name for my blog....actually my mind is feeling like da way i have written da title of da blog....me nd my mood swings!!!!!since morning only it has been a very dull day with nothing much to do...i have been sitting infront of da tv nd computer simultenously for quite sometime....this is da fourth time in da day i have logged in nd is constantly shuffling b/w my orkut and facebook acounts....maybe tis is wat u call jobless....however da no of scraps in both my accounts are da same nd not a single frnd is online on g-talk also wth whom i can chat adding more to my irritation....bt honestly i dont wanna chat also...now tats me talking absolute nonsense...am feeling lost nd confused...even sleeping is no longer a good option for me having considered da fact tat today i slept till 11.30 am...thought maybe blogging wud be of some help but while writing now i am realizing tat it is also of no good....i guess da day is bad in itself...when nothing really is coming to my help....too much of free time really can make u sick but i dont even want to work...y do ppl feel bore???well am asking stupid questions...if u dont have any work u got to feel bore...bt den y dont i have any work?????




still searching for da answer......................

1 comment:

The Devil said...

even when u dont feel like blogging..u blog pretty good